THE ISRAEL AND GOLDA KOSCHITZKY TORAH CENTRE
Admission Information 2017 - 2018
- All interested parents of new applicants must meet with school administrators.
- Parents must agree to respect the values and philosophy of the school, to abide by school policy and procedures and to support Akiva Academy's annual fundraising projects and P.T.A. initiatives. Please see Parent Handbook for details.
- No Jewish child of relevant school age will be denied a Jewish education at Akiva Academy due to inability to pay.
Application Process Please call the office at (403) 258-1312 to arrange a visit to the school. You may visit classes and arrange for your child to spend a day at Akiva.
Early Bird Registration deadline for all new and returning students is March 24, 2017.
All applications must be accompanied by
- 10% of tuition non-refundable registration deposit, cheque payable to the Akiva Academy dated March 24, 2017. Click here to view the Fee Schedule.
- Void cheque to set up monthly pre-authorized debit. You may choose either the 10th or 25th of the month to have your account debited. OR Credit Card to set up recurring monthly charges. You may choose any day of the month to have your credit card charged.
- School Fees:
Families in need of financial assistance may download the IBP subsidy application form here. All requests are kept confidential. These forms must be submitted to the Calgary Jewish Federation by March 24, 2017.